I agree especially for those of us who don't speak scripting.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Annette Carr
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 6:18 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] I want to start learn scripting.

I think it is reasonable for this list to include some scripting.  But I do
not see where a list like this one would be designed to replace a list that
specializes in a topic.  This list generates a lot of traffic now, I'm
guessing that expanding to all things scripting would really increase
traffic.

Just my 2 cents.

Annette