From: "Mich" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "JAWS-Users-List @jaws-users.com" <JAWS-Users-List@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2008 11:51 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] help with juice not downloading podcasts

hi all. I have a problem with the juice program. right now I have it set to
stop downloading podcasts when the drive get's to 1024 I assume that it has
reached this point since it has stop downloading a podcast half way. I am
wondering how I can change this to rezoom downloading podcasts? many thanks
and I hope to hear back from some one soon. from Mich Verrier.
Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
http://www.blind-computing.com