Hello. If you want listen percents of instalation you can route jaws to pc cursor and reed this information. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Negoslav Sabev" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2008 9:50 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] *(JAWS SCRIPTS FOR PC SUITE)*

Hi mostafa,

I know about some jaws scripts for nokia pc suite, but the price was $150 and I wouldn't pay sutch amount of money. If you are useing third generation phone you can use the latest version of this nokia software and it's pritty accessible as instalation and interface. You can go to www.blindsea.com and then to 3rd addition 3rd-Party Software. There you'll find Nokia PC Suite version 7.0.8.2. I use this version with jaws 7.10 with no problems. On another computer I use an older PC suite 6.86.29.9 with jaws 9. I think you can use it also with second edition phones, but I'm not absolutely sure. If you have more questions, ask the talks users list.

Best regards

Negoslav

----- Original Message ----- From: "mostafa almahdy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>