Thank you thank you thank you!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Lee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 10:05 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Adaware?

Hello Patricia,

Close the Ad-Aware program if it is opened. Open the DEFS.ZIP file that you downloaded. Select the DEFS.REF file that is in the zipped file and copy it to the clipboard. Use either My Computer or Windows Explorer to move to c:\program files\lavasoft\AdAware SE Personal. When you follow the above path and the AdAware folder is opened then paste the DEFS.REF file into the folder. Answer "yes" when you are asked if you want to overwrite or replace the existing DEFS,.REF file. You can then close the open folders and open the program to use it.

When the program opens, route the JAWS cursor to the PC cursor and use the down arrow key four times to get to the line that shows the date for the currently installed definitions.

Take care.

Brian Lee
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
----- Original Message ----- From: "Patricia Dunbar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>