From: "Brian Lee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2008 8:49 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] CD burning With Media Player 11

Hello Don,

The CTRL 1 keystroke is just a shortcut for using full mode.  The full mode
choice is found in the file menu.  Use Alt-F and see if it brings up the
file menu.  If the file menu is presented then press enter on the "full
mode" choice.  If a menu doesn't pop up then use the JAWS cursor to check
the top of the window to see if there is a menu bar, and if so then use a
left mouse button click simulation on the file menu choice.  It is the "full
mode" choice and not the "full page" choice.

If the above steps don't work then try to burn a CD starting outside of
Windows Mediaplayer.  Browse to a folder in Windows Explorer and select the
files you want to burn.  Make sure they are all audio files that Windows
Mediaplayer can burn.  When the files are selected press the application key
and use down arrow key to the "add to Windows Mediaplayer list" and press
enter.  When the music starts playing in Windows Mediaplayer press CTRL P to
pause the player.  Use tab key to see if there is a burn button and menu at
that point.

  You might also go into the help menu and check for updates to Windows
Mediaplayer.

Take care.

  Brian Lee
[EMAIL PROTECTED]