Don,

To subscribe to the Jaws Scripts, Go to:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Lemmie

At 12:00 PM 10/28/2008, you wrote:
For any users that have a Verizon home telephone, Verizon has started a FREE service to allow you to access your call and voice mail information from your computer! To get the full benefits, you should have Caller ID and Voice Mail service on your land line. Once you sign up, you can do the following on their website:
    a.. View incoming call information
    b.. view voice mail list
    c.. listen to voice mail
    d.. save voice mail to disk
    e.. create and synchronize an address book
f.. set up email notification of voice mail and all incoming calls or just selective calls
The website is:
www.verizon.com/callassistant

They also have a PC application to download to provide more features. Most notable is setting pop-up messages every time there is an incoming call! It also keeps you logged in all the time if you like, instead of kicking you off after 10 minutes like on the website. I have downloaded this software and played with it for a while. It is completely not JAWS friendly! I like the potential so much, I am now relearning how to write some scripts for this application. Can someone please send the link for the JAWS scripts mailing list? I have some questions on subjects such as Reclassifying Windows like the nonstandard list boxes where they display information. I will also probably run into other areas regarding frames and scripts that are more advanced than my current knowledge.

Don Marang

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
http://www.blind-computing.com
Address for the list archives:
To post to this group, send email to
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
For help from Mailman with your account Put the word help in the subject or body of a blank message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
If you wish to join the Blind Computing list send a blank email to the following address:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at: