To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 12:11 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Jaws 9 is sluggish on walmart.com

Hello everyone,
I went to walmart.com because I wanted to do some Christmas shopping, but for some reason my jaws 9 was very sluggish. I have had this problem on a few other web sites, but it's kind of hard to shop with jaws not responding as quickly as I need it to. I found something towards the bottom of the walmart web site, and here is what it says.

I'm sure I have a flash player, but I don't know how to turn it off. Is there a way to make jaws ignore flash on all web sites? Does anyone know how I can fix this problem, so that jaws isn't sluggish on web sites? I'm running jaws 9, and windows XP home edition with service pack 3. Any help with this will be very much appreciated!
Take care,
Lisa
Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
http://www.blind-computing.com
Address for the list archives:
To post to this group, send email to
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
For help from Mailman with your account Put the word help in the subject or body of a blank message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
If you wish to join the Blind Computing list send a blank email to the following address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
http://www.blind-computing.com