To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 5:33 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] collapsed message

Hi list,
Just recently, I am getting collapsed emails, and I can't grasp what it means!
What it is; JAWS says collapsed before the sender's name.
When I delete it, I got a prompt saying, the collapsed message of this conversation will also be deleted, do you want to continue?
Even though I already read the email, it is still marked as unread.
Any explanation please on what is this and how can I stop it.
Thank you.

Estelita
Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
http://www.blind-computing.com
Address for the list archives:
To post to this group, send email to
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
For help from Mailman with your account Put the word help in the subject or body of a blank message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
If you wish to join the Blind Computing list send a blank email to the following address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
http://www.blind-computing.com