To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 8:55 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] A free program to convert Word documents to PDF

I haven't seen it.
----- Original Message ----- From: Mark
 To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
 Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 11:31 AM

 Hi
I thought there used to be an option to save as PDF in MS Word 2003 but
 I don't see it in 2007. Perhaps one could down load it as an add on from
 Micro Soft?

 God bless,
 Mark
 -- Currently in Pendleton, Eastern Oregon Regional At Pendleton, Oregon
 Clear, 39.0°F Wind:W-280° at 5mph
----- Original Message ----- From: "Francis E. Khan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>