1. Press insert six for the configuration manager.

2. Press ctrl+shift+D=default file.

3. Press alt+S=set options menu.

4. Press M=speech&sounds manager options.

5. Tab and enter on the edit current scheme button.

6. Ctrl+tab=control type tab.

7. Press R in the list-view until you hear read only edit.

8. Now tab to the set of radio buttons and arrow down to the radio button for ignore.

9. Now tab & enter on okay-button.

10. Tab & enter on okay-button  again.

11. Now you need to press Enter on yes-button to save the changes to the sound- scheme.

12. Press alt+f4 to exit the configuration manager, & press enter on yes to save your changes.

You may need to re-start jaws for your  changes to take effect.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donnie Parrett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>