Fra: "Andrew Head" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Til: "Jaws users list" <JAWS-Users-List@jaws-users.com>
Sendt: 19. november 2008 07:22
Emne: [JAWS-Users] emails appearing read when they are infact unread

Hi all,
I have recently set up my email on a new computer. I am using outlook
express 6.
However, as I arrow through unread emails, Some appear read and don't
announce unread before I hear who the email is  from However, when I arrow
down once and arrow up again, the email that seemed to be read is now
unread.
from Andrew
Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com