Hi,
I agree about a step backwards for Jaws. I'll try your method and hope for the best. Good luck with your problem as well. Thanks.
Jo
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 2:35 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws 10 and formfield troubles

Hi
    I have been having a similar problem on my online college class
webpage. Only about an hour ago I found that if I use the arrow keys to
scroll through the page jaws says clickable when I am on a form field.  then
I have to do a rout jaws to pc and left click on the form field. Next I have
to press enter to open the form field box to enter text. This appears to be
a step backwards for JAWS from version 9. If anyone has more information on
how to solve the problem I am all ears.

God bless,
Mark
-- Currently in Pendleton, Eastern Oregon Regional At Pendleton, Oregon
Clear, 46.9°F Wind:SE-130° at 6mph
----- Original Message ----- From: "jo luland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>