From: "David Ferrin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Date sent: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 14:19:01 -0500
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Is there a program that can
automatically changeyour email address if you switchto another service provider.

Sorry Al, but I do not believe that such an animal exists that
will do what
it is you wish. If memory serves switch is an audio conversion
program.
David Ferrin
Think like a man of action, and act like a man of thought.