Gosh, thanks, I knew there had to be a way and wasn't going to give up looking
for the answer after Freedom Scientific told me there'd be no way. It doesn't
seem like a hard task to do, so figured I'd just throw it out there for the
heck of it. You guys are great. Thanks again,Kate> From: florl...@iol.ie> To:
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com> Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 02:21:47 +0000> Subject:
Re: [JAWS-Users] dictionary manager back up> > Do a Windows Find Files and
Folders, enter on all files & folders button, > and type Default.JDF . Copy it
to the clipboard and paste it somewhere > safe.> > There are many other
application .jdf (JAWS Dictionary files) which you will > find if you instead
use *.jdf in the Find Files and Folders dialogue. You > could also get to know
the locations of the default.jdf and other .jdf files > there.> > I didn't
mention till now the JAWS merge utility, which will merge all your > personal
and special JAWS settings- more than your .jdf's - into your new > JAWS. You
would use the JAWS merge utility from that version, and choose > your older
JAWS to merge from from the dialogue.> > Others with a scripting knowledge may
have more elegant solutions.> > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Kate"
<shamaniclivin1...@hotmail.com>> To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>> Sent:
Friday, December 12, 2008 12:55 AM> Subject: [JAWS-Users] dictionary manager
back up> > > > > Hi, does anyone know if and how I can back up the jaws
dictionary before I > try uninstalling and/or fixing JAWS?> > Thanks, Kate>
Put the word help in the subject or > body of a blank message to:>
jaws-users-list-requ...@jaws-users.com> Use the following address in order to
contact the management team> jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com> If you wish
to join the Blind Computing list send a blank email to the > following
address:> blind-computing-j...@jaws-users.com> > > Visit the JAWS Users List
home page at:> http://www.jaws-users.com> Visit the Blind Computing home page
http://www.mail-archive.com/jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com> To post to this
group, send an email to> jaws-users-list-le...@jaws-users.com> For help from
Mailman with your account Put the word help in the subject or body of a blank