From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Elaine
Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2008 4:53 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] registering Advanced System Care help

hiya Hugh

if you want to use pro you have to register, it is the same program though.
that is why I asked if anyone new how to get round this problem both Hugh
and I appear to have.

I looked round the options and it would appear that is where we can change
what the program scans, when etc.

it is a bit tricky as I found I had to use the jaws cursor to click the tab
I wanted to change.  I'm not sure how to explain  that, but if you tab to
what you wish to look at, then while on that item or tab rather, go to your
jaws cursor, click it then you can tab over and locate further options.

I hope this is of use to you Hugh, and also hope vie explained it clearly.

I also noted there was a user section and you could change the skin either
black or white.  this doesn't appear to make any difference to the program
though.  Was hoping it was like with Avast where a skin change is all that's
needed.

in there was two lots of boxes which had percentages  in them, but I
couldn't tell what it was for. both of them where set to 0.  I've no ideas
what happens if you change them though. might do that see if it makes any
difference.

any way, over night it would appear advanced system care did something as I
had a message on my window to say it had fixed things.  so least I now know
it is doing something.

so I'd suggest just leaving it alone.

I still cant figure out why jaws cant see the correct button for registering
the program, I even tried changing the graphics mode to all but I still
couldn't click it.

any way, done now and happier it's doing something.

thanks

Elaine

Please sign the DLA petition

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/Blind-DLA/

All outgoing messages are scanned by Avast