From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Lennie Rinaldi
Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2008 6:37 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] registering Advanced System Care help

Hugh,

I was using the free version of Advanced SystemCare, However, after many
attempts to try to run the software to clean my computer, I became
increasingly annoyed since I could not do any repairs and Jaws got lost some
where in the shuffle.

I finally had to reboot my computer and then I said the heck with it.
I uninstalled the software and now I am just going to depend on Super
AntiSpyware and CCleaner.

Oh well,

Frustrated Lennie

database 3688 (20081212) __________