From: "Dale Leavens" <dleav...@puc.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 4:13 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Web site blows Jaws away!

Good morning,

For a long time now I get these e-mail announcements with a link to a
monthly sale flyer from HouseOfTools.com.

http://www.houseoftools.com/content/houseoftoolscom/Flyers/FlyerinEffect.htm

There is a 16 page Web flyer and one can download a PDF version. A few
months ago the Image links to the individual items stopped showing as
visited which is a pain but now, when I follow a link to an item Windows
sounds a ding every few seconds. Although annoying even this would be
tolerable but after several movements from the index page to individual
items jaws will suddenly quit. I can't seem to bring it back, as far as I
can tell the computer locks fully. Only solution is to power the machine
down and bring it back up.

I wondered if it had something to do with page refreshing but nothing seems
to be refreshing and switching that off inn the options menu of Jaws (ALT-V
doesn't save the crash behaviour.

Running Jaws 9.2, IE7 under Vista on a Lenovo ThinkPad X300.

If anyone can help or verify the behaviour I would appreciate it before I
contact the Web Site.

Thanks.
Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com