To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2008 10:04 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] How to delete Quick Time?

why uninstall? ouicktime is needed for example to play certain files.it
never installs itself automatically, so at one point you must have
accessed a file that required the use of QT and okay its installation.
you can prevent it from loading with every start up by disabling it via
msconfig with the run command.

regards
chrissy

Flor Lynch wrote:
If it happened recently, then a system Restore to the previous or a good
Restore point may get rid of it.  (It happened the same on a previous
computer of mine, and System Restore cured it.  For reasons other, that
computer didn't last long.)

----- Original Message ----- From: "rcham27" <rcha...@bellsouth.net>