Thank you. I tried the B key to move between buttons; that did not work either, but I'll go back and try the F6 key.

Paul

At 09:21 PM 1/5/2009, you wrote:
The key word her is significant changes.
Try pushing the letter b which takes you from button to button.
You may also try using insert f6 to put your form fields in a list.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Paul
Shallbetter
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2009 11:46 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS: Form fields in PHP?

Hello list, and happy New Year.

I have generally found the PHP BBS website/blog/forum format to be
very accessible.  However, on one particular site, I cannot seem to
navigate the "post topic" form to click a "browse for attach" file
button.  I have tried tabbing from top to bottom and
vice-versa...nothing works.  The webmaster for this site claims that
no significant changes have been made to the site's PHP BBS
software.  Has anyone else encountered a similar problem, and if so
have you a work-around?   TIA.

Paul

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
http://www.blind-computing.com
Address for the list archives:
To post to this group, send email to
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-le...@jaws-users.com
body of a blank message to:
jaws-users-list-requ...@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com
following address:
blind-computing-j...@jaws-users.com

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
http://www.blind-computing.com
Address for the list archives:
To post to this group, send email to
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-le...@jaws-users.com
For help from Mailman with your account Put the word help in the subject or body of a blank message to:
jaws-users-list-requ...@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com
If you wish to join the Blind Computing list send a blank email to the following address: