I just visited this site, and unfortunately, the registration process is not accessible at all, since it contains an image captcha which can only be accessed with sighted help or Firefox with Webvisum. There is an audio captcha, but it is incomprehensible.

Gerald
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeffrey Shockley, School Laptop Edition" <jawswiz...@ec.rr.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2009 9:44 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Facebook

Hi,
Try the Mobile Facebook version at
http://m.facebook.com
It is a lot more acessible, from what I've heard, I haven't tried it myself.
HTH,

Jeffrey Shockley
E-Mail:
jawswiz...@ec.rr.com,
jawswiz...@gmail.com,
jawswiz...@aim.com,
jshock...@fastmail.net
MSN:
jeffreyshock...@hotmail.com
Yahoo:
jawswiz...@yahoo.com
Google Talk:
jawswiz...@gmail.com
AIM:
jawswizard
Skype:
jawswizard

On 1/6/2009 7:06 AM, Michael Hansen typed this E-Mail at me and said:
I'm glad you mentioned Facebook...it was something I was going to mention
when I got around to it.
Unfortunately, I am having a lot of the same problems using Internet
Explorer. I can tell you that when editing your profile, you press enter on
the "edit my profile" link and JAWS appears to do nothing.  Internet
Explorer (and I would assume Firefox) loads the profile editing controls
onto that same page without refreshing everything else.  So arrow down
passed your profile information and you should see controls to edit the
profile.
As far as my problems...I can't comment on status or send messages or
anything like that.

Hope this helps,
Michael