To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 10:23 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Anytime Delux

Two years of calendar entries/notes have vanished from my friend's Anytime Delux. Is there a deleted items folder or an automatic archive where the data may be hiding???

Much thanks,

Ann

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
http://www.blind-computing.com
Address for the list archives:
To post to this group, send email to
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-le...@jaws-users.com
For help from Mailman with your account Put the word help in the subject or body of a blank message to:
jaws-users-list-requ...@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com
If you wish to join the Blind Computing list send a blank email to the following address:
blind-computing-j...@jaws-users.com

http://www.eset.com