To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 12:26 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Requesting help with dragging and dropping

What sort of object are you trying to drag and drop? Why don't you simply
cut and paste?

Blessed Be, Namaste,

Dana
that's Dana, D A N A, NOT Donna, D O N N A
If your synthesizer pronounces them identically, instruct your customized
pronunciation  dictionary that Dana=dayna.

D. S. Leslie, née C. R. Guttman
Email: dsles...@alumni.princeton.edu
Skype: dsleslie
Web: ÞE OL' PHILOSOPHIE SHOPPE