Bookshare's re-vamped site does not use the unpack tool any more.
I'm still stuck and I am still looking for help.
Is anyone out there using Bookshare.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Annette Carr
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 9:42 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Unzipping a zipped book from the bookshare re-vamp
website

I have not downloaded a book since they updated their web site.  But prior
to this, and it is probably still the case, you have to down load their
"unpack" tool.  Once you get the download tool installed, you just select
the book file from either "My Documents" or where ever you have it saved.
This will automatically open the unpack tool and you just follow the
prompts/dialog boxes.

HTH,
Annette