Hi, thanks for letting me know. I have redone all the keystrokes in jaws 10.
There were a few extra I did while in the manager for jaws 10. The funny thing
is that now that I've made those changes, the keyboard manager in jaws 9 is
fully working again, just out of the blue. It's not using the settings per se
from what I just changed in 10 because the few new keystrokes I added to jaws
10 are not functioning in jaws 9, nor do they appear changed in the manager of
9. I'll have to go change them later, but I find it pretty mysterious that it
wouldn't even recognize my keyboard manager settings in 9 all day yesterday no
matter what I did or how many times I rebooted my computer. And now, once I sat
there and changed everything over in JAWS 10, it's as if a light bulb went off
in my computers memory and it'S finally willing to recognize and allow me my
proper key functionality in 9. Oh well, I guess it's one of those weird little
unexplainable glitches.

Anyway, thanks again for your feedback.
Kate