Microsoft acknowledges this bug on their support site:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/932974

Gerald

----- Original Message ----- From: "Flor Lynch" <florl...@iol.ie>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2009 4:43 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] under options after tools list how doIchange language combo box?

Ah'm, this is no bug.  Outlook Express is no longer being developed by
Microsoft, and does not gel with office 2007.  To go fully with that, you
must either use outlook 2007 or upgrade your email client to Windows Mail -
which many users find rather unsatisfactory.  Myself, I am using an older
version of office which is compatible with outlook Express.

----- Original Message ----- From: "KB" <karen...@comcast.net>