From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Michael Hansen
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2009 1:44 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Outlook 2007

Chris,

I don't know how to help you but I can tell you that--unfortunately--I am
experiencing the same types of problems.  I downgraded to Outlook 2003 after
trying 2007 this summer but thought I'd try it again, so I installed it
yesterday on my new laptop.  I'm still having the same types of
problems--slow, mainly.
What problems are you having?