actually, i have access 32 working great with both jaws 9 and 10.

On Jan 24, 2009, at 3:02 PM, JOHN JUSTICE wrote:

You might want to reconsider that idea. Jaws 9 does not work with DecTalk Access 32 at all. I had a serious Open Book problem as well and the only way to get rid of it was to uninstall DecTalk Access 32. I like the voices myself. But I don't like the way it handles with Jaws. They have never been comfortable with one another.
Window Eyes on the other hand, works quite well with DecTalk.

John Justice
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrés felipe Pulgarín" <anprog...@gmail.com >
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2009 12:50 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Get the Dec talk software sinthesizer!

Hi all.
Where can I download the dec talk software sinthesizer?

Yesterday, I listen in ACB radio Main Menu a review about dec talk,
and I was very amazed! and, the most cool for me, I'm a blind
musicion, and the most interesting feature for me is the option to
have dec talk to sing for us, so if I get it and someone can explain
me it, I should be very pleased.
once again, where can I download the Dec talk software? or someone can
send me it? I found it in the Freedom scientific's download page, but
when I install it, I have  a dialog saying that I need an older
version of JAWS to run the sinthesizer.
Thanks from Colombia, Latin America, ANdres

--
Andysoft Progect.
Web: http://www.andysoft.es.tl

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
http://www.blind-computing.com
Address for the list archives:
To post to this group, send email to
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-le...@jaws-users.com
For help from Mailman with your account Put the word help in the subject or body of a blank message to:
jaws-users-list-requ...@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com
If you wish to join the Blind Computing list send a blank email to the following address:
blind-computing-j...@jaws-users.com