You can select the link for the audio version, you'll hear a distorted kind of
verbal string of numbers. You then type those numbers in the correct order,
into the appropriate edit box on the page and then you should be able to sign
up. If you want something easier. install the mozilla firefox web browser and
then download web visum. The instructions for submitting capchas is located in
their help files.

Kate