Hello amber,

AOL has a TV listings site that I use all the time. When you go to the site for the first time you will need to give your zip code on the initial page and such things as provider information and service type on subsequent pages. When you are finished entering the information you can save the settings. You can then save the page that shows your listings as a favorite. The site shows channels in order and each one in a separate list. If you are viewing channel 6 information and you want to move to channel 11, then you can press the letter L five times to move to the list with your information. You can also use the find command and search for the call sign. Links are used for show titles, so if you press enter on a show title link, the information for the show will be displayed right under the list for the channel you are viewing. I think that about three hours are shown at a time, but you can easily move to a combo box to pick what ever day and time you want and then use the "view" link just below the combo boxes. Once you have saved the site as a favorite you can always go directly to the page that applies to your location, provider and type of service. Here is a link that should take you to a page to start the process:

http://tvlistings.aol.com/

Take care.

From: "amber" <amberanddot...@cox.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 6:33 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] question about tv listings guide

I no I have asked this before but my hard drive crashed and I lost my stuff on that drive. so I will ask again, I am looking fore a TV guide that Will be compatible with jaws it seems like ever on I no of is changing there format can some one please help me? thanks, amber
Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
http://www.blind-computing.com
Address for the list archives:
To post to this group, send email to
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-le...@jaws-users.com
For help from Mailman with your account Put the word help in the subject or body of a blank message to:
jaws-users-list-requ...@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com
If you wish to join the Blind Computing list send a blank email to the following address:
blind-computing-j...@jaws-users.com