From: "Flor Lynch" <florl...@iol.ie>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2009 10:11 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] stop jaws announcing punctuation

In the configuration manager customize punctuation dialogue, when you switch
a punctuation setting to 'all' this means that JAWS will *silence* all
occurrences of a comma, or a period, or whatever it may be.  .  If you
switch to most, it means that JAWS will not speak (i.e. silence) most
occurrences of it.  And then you can further customize these settings as you
proceed.