I been hoping FS would have had a batch for this problem, but nothing to date. Some times, shuting down JFW and restarting it will solve the problem. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael A. Tisdale" <mtisdal...@cox.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 09:28
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS 10 Issue

Hi All,

I am back on the list after a couple of years off list.  I have an issue
that has developed that I hope someone can help with. It is fairly complex
so it will take a little bit to explain it.

I am using XP Professional with all updates. I am using Outlook 2000.

I recently installed JAWS 10.

The problem is when I go to reply to an e-mail, I am unable to type in the
body of the message.

This only happens if I have gone to Internet Explorer while Outlook is open
and minimized.

When this happens I hear the  autoforms sound that I set up for leaving a
forms field on a web page when I go to the body of the message. I turned off
the autoforms and turned off the sound while in outlook through JAWS
verbosity,  but that didn't help. It is almost like JAWS still thinks I am
on a web page.

If I go and close Internet Explorer and close Outlook, and then reopen
Outlook, the problem does not  occur.

Anybody else experience this and is there a permanent solution?

I opened a ticket at Freedom Scientific through the mail but the next time I
signed on I didn't have the problem so I cancelled the ticket.

Michael  A. Tisdale, LMT

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety,
deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Ben Franklin

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
http://www.blind-computing.com
Address for the list archives:
To post to this group, send email to
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-le...@jaws-users.com
For help from Mailman with your account Put the word help in the subject or body of a blank message to:
jaws-users-list-requ...@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com
If you wish to join the Blind Computing list send a blank email to the following address:
blind-computing-j...@jaws-users.com