From: "Tim" <t...@nwiusa.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 11:18 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] how does one delete favorite on favorite menu?

You simply use the up and down arrows to go through the links in your
Favorites menu and press the Applications key when you find the one you
want to delete. I do not use alt D to delete a bookmark. I am not sure
if this works. I simply press the Applications key and then use the up
or down arrows to find the delete option and then press enter. You will
then be asked to confirm if you want to delete this bookmark. You should
be able to move to the Yes or No options by pressing the up or down
arrows. However, if your computer encounters a problem similar to mine,
JAWS sometimes will not move through the options at this point. If this
happens, I usually either minimize the current window and reopen it or
simply left click with the mouse.

Hope this helps.