Hi George.  In my past expderiences persistence has paid off.  However, this
was not true with Avast Support as I received my registration key
immediately.  But I think if you emailed Michael again and requested that a
registration key be sent to you because you are blind, that you use a screen
reader to read what is on the screen, and that the captia on the
registration page is graphical and is not accessible to your screen reder,
surely you will get a response from Michael or whoever writes you back.
Also you should tell them it has been 2 weeks since you emailed them and
that they haven't written you back with a registration key, and also send
them the answers again to the questions they asked you the first time you
tried to register.  Also tell them you have been waiting for 2 weeks and
that you haven't heard from them at all, repeating myself but that's okay.
Sometimes it really pays off to be persistent when it comes to things like
this.  Hope this helps you out and looking to hear something positive has
happened for you.
Stanley

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com