From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Frederick White
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 2:03 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Hotkeys Lisst Command

Greetings Fena Curry, I discovered a web site called watch - movies-link.net
and it is a site with a catalog of movies that you, me, or anyone can watch
for free. I have only been a jaws user for about 18 months and I still
consider myself some what of a rookie. I don't have any problems pulling up
this particular web site but, I am having alittle trouble selecting and
playing a movie. Maybe If I drop a link to the site into this email, you can
go check it out  and figure out how to navigate it with jaws and get back
with me with a few tips. Here is the link to the site:
http://www.watch-movies-links.net/