To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 07, 2009 12:47 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] needing help with win mx scripts file

Hi Everyone,
I have had jaws for quite a long time, and I have an xp computer, but the script files often are exe files, which give you options of what to do, but this one doesn't seem to be, so if you could give me some clues, I'd really appreciate it. I understand now that the enu subfolder in under the (in my case) the bill folder which makes things rather confusing, so I don't know if I'm just supposed to place them in the enu\scripts folder or what have you or do they need compiling or whatever the word is or what? Oh, I'm now using jaws 10. I was doing quite well with jaws 8, I don't know what i did, but I managed to get the job done somehow and besides, I suspect that the operation is different with Jaws 10.
thanks for all your help.
                                       Take Care,
                                     <<BILL K.>>

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
http://www.blind-computing.com
Address for the list archives:
To post to this group, send email to
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-le...@jaws-users.com
For help from Mailman with your account Put the word help in the subject or body of a blank message to:
jaws-users-list-requ...@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com
If you wish to join the Blind Computing list send a blank email to the following address: blind-computing-j...@jaws-users.com