Hi Listers:

My bank in Trinidad and Tobago now has an online facility and uses, among other
things, a programme called Java Run Time Environment which must be downloaded
on the computers of persons who wish to use the service.  I have subscribed to
this service but do not find the site Jaws friendly or as accessible as I would
wish.

A couple of days ago I was reading about a piece of software from Java called
Java Access Bridge which it is claimed will alleviate some of the difficulties
I encounter.  If anybody on this list is acquainted with this product I would
very much like to hear from you on what it does and whether I can download it
on my computer or whether I should get in touch with the web developers to help
make life a bit easier when I access the bank's online wegbsite.  If there is
any other literature on this subject which I can send to the webmaster, please
also point me in the right direction.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Francis Khan
fek...@tstt.net.tt