To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 9:58 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Repeating Words and Characters

After installing the new Jaws 10 upgrade I am having a problem reading email messages and documents. I am using Vista and Office 2007 and when I try and read a message in Outlook or a document in Word using the control right or left arrow each word is repeated twice. I also get double characters when just using the left and right arrow. I went to the Jaws manage applications and unchecked Outlook 2007 and Word 2007 and the problem was corrected. But when I rebooted the problem came back and those items were still unchecked. I don't have this problem using Windows Mail or Word Pad, just Office 2007 applications.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Denny Huff
Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
http://www.blind-computing.com
Address for the list archives:
To post to this group, send email to
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-le...@jaws-users.com
For help from Mailman with your account Put the word help in the subject or body of a blank message to:
jaws-users-list-requ...@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com
If you wish to join the Blind Computing list send a blank email to the following address: blind-computing-j...@jaws-users.com