FYI. I am not having any problem with new jaws. Might be with you but you can not say it is jaws for all of us.

Kind Regard

Holger Fiallo

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dixie" <dixie.cob...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 11:18 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Repeated Messages and the jaws 10 update

Hehahaha, I guess then I should just figure that I am getting twice as much
for my money!  After all, we pay dearly for our screen readers  so we want
to get the most out of them that we can?

Seriously, it has always been an issue, but apparently worse now with this
newest update...fun, fun.  @->  ~Dixie~  <-@
----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Stansifer" <lar...@infowest.com>