To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 10:00 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Double speaking in office applications?

Hi,

When I navigate in word and outlook, they are the two office programs I use,
I have noticed that when I navigate by word or character, Jaws double
speaks.

Has anyone had this problem?

I am using the latest build of Jaws 10 on Windows Vista.

Thanks.

Alana

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
http://www.blind-computing.com
Address for the list archives:
To post to this group, send email to
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-le...@jaws-users.com
For help from Mailman with your account Put the word help in the subject or body of a blank message to:
jaws-users-list-requ...@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com
If you wish to join the Blind Computing list send a blank email to the following address: blind-computing-j...@jaws-users.com