From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Brian Lee
Sent: Sunday, 22 March 2009 10:36 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Mp3raid.com code

Hello Alana,

I went to the site you mentioned and I was able to listen and download from
that site.  Just under the edit box where you enter the captcha is where
there is a button that JAWS refers to as "unlabeled 0."  Pressing enter on
that button causes the speaking of the characters that need to be typed in
the edit box.  You can press enter on the same button to hear the captcha
again.  The speech is clear and it is easy to hear the characters to enter
in the edit box.  When you know the characters then move to the edit box
(press shift with the letter E to return to the edit box from the unlabeled
button).  Make sure forms mode is on and type in the characters.  You can
then use down arrow until you find the button for enabling you to listen.
You will then be able to listen to additional songs or download them without

having to enter the characters.

Take care.

Brian Lee
brianl...@charter.net