Hello, everyone-
I am wondering if anyone is using Facebook successfully with Jaws.  I tried to
set up an account but had difficulty with the audio security code you have to
use (since copying the code seen in the window is not an option).  My husband
is sighted and said he could help me set it up, but I'm wondering if it will
work with Jaws or just something that will be frustrating for me.  I am
currently using Jaws 7.

Thanks in advance for your input,
Erin

database 3953 (20090321) __________