To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 2:49 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Jaws Scripts for Windows Live Messenger.

Hi.

I've just downloaded the latest version of Windows Live and I hear that there are Jaws scripts for it. I've looked at the scripts page on the Jaws users website and I can't find them.

Please could someone send me the link so I can download them?

Thanks.

Sue.
E-mail s...@jinglejungle.co.uk
Windows Live Messenger s...@jinglejungle.co.uk
Skype suemorgan1006
Mobile 07968825286

---
Virus Database (VPS): 090325-0, 25/03/2009
Tested on: 26/03/2009 18:49:10

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
http://www.blind-computing.com
Address for the list archives:
To post to this group, send email to
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-le...@jaws-users.com
For help from Mailman with your account Put the word help in the subject or body of a blank message to:
jaws-users-list-requ...@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com
If you wish to join the Blind Computing list send a blank email to the following address:
blind-computing-j...@jaws-users.com