To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 10:48 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Question about using any of the RosettaStonelanguagetutorials.

Good evening,

Can you tell if the video clips are accessible either from the installation media or on the harddrive without using the application?

Thanks,
Everett

On 26-Mar-09, at 11:30 PM, Donald Marang wrote:

I have installed Rosetta Stone for my daughter. It plays most of its video clips in QuickTime. It is completely unusable with JAWS.

Don Marang

----- Original Message ----- From: <cutolo.alb...@verizon.net>