From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Victor
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 7:02 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS 10.0.1142 update was posted March 30th

Hi Eric,

AS a matter of fact, it wasn't the installer that gave me the most
problems, it was the fact that the default.jss script file wouldn't
compile.

As a result, I attempted to re-install Jaws in order to create a fresh
install environment for Jaws on my system, however, as it were, things
went horribly wrong, although not at all because of Jaws, probably, and
I suspect this the most, because of user error, however, what caused the
user error was a result of the original Jaws problem.  LOL.

I believe I wrote to the list requesting help for this problem, but I'm
not sure if you saw it at the time.

If you would like more detailed information, I can write you off list
and let you know what happened.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Victor
Co-moderator