From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Øyvind Lode
Sent: Sunday, April 05, 2009 5:18 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Winamp Playlist Editor

Winamp Playlist Editor
Hello,

How can I resize the Winamp Playlist Editor window?

I would like a much larger window to make it easier to read the contents
  on my braille display. Now I have to press Shift+jaws+t to open the
track info
in the virtual  viewer to be able to read the long titles.

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
http://www.blind-computing.com
Address for the list archives:
To post to this group, send email to
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-le...@jaws-users.com
body of a blank message to:
jaws-users-list-requ...@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com
following address:
blind-computing-j...@jaws-users.com

NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice
which can be viewed at http://www.doj.gov.za/about_web/disclaimer.htm
If you are unable to access the Disclaimer, send an email request for the
disclaimer to webmas...@justice.gov.za and we will send you a copy of the
Disclaimer.