From: "Roger Levine" <rlstat...@earthlink.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2009 2:45 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Autosizer problems

Hi Listers,
I was having a problem with Autosizer version 1.7.1.  The difficulty seemed
to be a focus issue with  IE 7.  When IE is open, OE misreports the status
of read and unread messages. I uninstalled V1.7.1 and reinstalled V1.6.0.
There are no apparent problems with V1.6.0.  I located V1.7.0 and installed
it, but it too misbehaved like V1.7.1. For now I am staying with V1.6.0.
Roger
Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at: