From: "Chrissy" <chrissy31...@gmx.de>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 8:12 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Help with windows messenger.

Unless you are running the very latest version of jaws I would not recommend
an upgrade of messenger. version 9 of windows live is not accessible to
anyone using anything lower than jaws 10 with latest upgrades. I learned the
hard way and was glad to be able to find a way to undo this installment.
If you do accidently get 'tricked' into having to install the new messenger,
you can revert back to a working previous version, by first uninstalling
anything related to the new messenger and then installing windows live
messenger 8.1.
regards
chrissy