Hi all.  Now that jaws is up and running, again, is there a reason why the key
combination shift, plus jaws key plus n won't read the status bar in windows
mail?  I mean that say you have five messages come in, it was nice to use that
combo, hear it and know how many I had.  I suspect if I restart it might be
fixed, but I didn't know if anyone else had seen this.  Thanks, for this and
all the help you have given me so far.
Siobhan

database 4000 (20090410) __________

http://www.eset.com