From: <cutolo.alb...@verizon.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2009 1:36 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Question on how to copy an email address from
theaddress book using outlook express 6, with windows xp home addition and
jaws 10.

I know what you mean.  However, when I tried selecting the email address
from my address book using the shift and right arrow key too select it
character by character,and then using the control c key for copying it into
a word document, nothing was selected, nor was anything copied or pasted
too the clip board. It said that nothing was selected.  I think that this is
something that freedom scientific needs too address in future releases of
jaws, as there are people who may be beginners, and would like to be able
too varify that what they've selected even if its character by character,
as conformation.