As for your  second query, try looking under view. There I think is an
option to show the reading pain.

Good luck.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Kerryann Ifill
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2009 4:13 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Outlook Question

Hi List,

I'm currently using outlook 2007, jfw10 and windows xp pro.

My question is related to a change in the info JFW is giving since
yesterday.  My outlook opens in the unread folder and usually it would give
the respective folder with the number of unread messages.  However, what is
happening is that jfw is reporting a message to the effect Whatever folder
number 2unread items."  I also used to get the message body by tabbing once,
but that is no longer there any thoughts?

Kerry
Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at: